Dates: Monday, June 17-Thursday, June 20, 2108
Cost: $105/student (includes online convenience fee)
This 4 day long camp will offer a variety of different games and art activities for students in all grades. This camp is open to all Herndon ES students in grades K- 6. Applications will only be accepted on a first come, first served basis for the first 50 students.
Each day there will be a different art theme and campers will use a different art medium to create their artwork. The artworks are designed to complement the school art program of studies.
Every day we will participate in large group activities and small group sessions. We will introduce a new sports theme or activity each day along with some of our all-time camp favorites. We will accomplish this through group relays, fitness games and cooperative challenges.
- Comfortable clothes and footwear appropriate for games and activities. Keep in mind, some activities will be outside, so consider this when deciding what to wear.
- Please send a lunch, snack and a drink each day.
- Please let us know if your child has food allergies or medical conditions we need to be aware of.
- Do not send your child with money or valuables.
- The Camp hours are from 8:30am to 1:30pm. Please do not drop off your child prior to this, the directors will be planning and setting up until 8:30am.
- Please pick up your child on time.
- Drop off & pick up will be at the Kiss & Ride entrance (Door 7).
- Please remember that parents are responsible for providing transportation.
This website is secured by Comodo and all communication is encrypted.