The Herndon Elementary School 6th grade Talent Show
Save the Dates!
Auditions: May 30, 2018 @ 4-6 pm
Mandatory Rehearsals: June 5 & 6, 2018 @ 4-6 pm
Live Show: June 13, 2018 @ 6pm
We need singers, actors, dancers, musicians, jugglers, hula-hoopers, jump ropers, gymnasts, martial artists, comedians, magicians…and all other talented students to show off their skill!
The more creative and original your act, the better the show!
- Acts must be 90 seconds or less. Make sure you time it!
- Can be a solo or group act, but performers may only perform in one act.
- Vocal pieces must be sung with instrumental accompaniment or Karaoke. No lip-
- Lyrics, music, language, and wardrobe must be age-appropriate and follow
- If you are performing to recorded music, you will need to turn in your music cued
and timed to 90 seconds or less. Further instructions will be provided in the
- You will be performing on the HES stage – so don’t forget to use the stage!
- Make eye contact with the audience and be engaging!
- Practice, Practice, Practice…in front of people if you can! It’s your job to be
performance-ready and this really only happens by rehearsing on your own. The
more you practice, the more you will fall into your groove and shine on stage!
Posted by Herndon PTA Secretary in Events.